From ‘Eleftherios Venizelos’ Airport of Athens to the 2, Fashion House Hotel (Conference hotel)
· Arriving at the Eleftherios Venizelos airport of Athens you will exit the main building and find the airport bus transportation straight ahead. X95 buses leave from the airport every 15 minutes and arrive at Syntagma Square in approximately 60 minutes.
· Arriving at Syntagma Square you should use the subway (Syntagma metro station) to ‘Omonia’ (direction ‘Agios Antonios’) and get to ‘Omonia’ metro station. As soon as you get out of the subway (‘Pireos street’ exit) you will see the 2, Fashion House Hotel.
Institute of Audiovisual Media
11, Fragkoudi st. & Alexandrou Pantou , Kallithea
How to get to the venue:
· Nearest metro station: ‘fix’ (in order to get to this metro station from any other one of the red line ‘Agios Dimitrios- Agios Antonios’, you should always take the direction to ‘Agios Dimitrios’)
· Buses that pass from ‘Pantion University’ (the closest bus stop to the venue): no106,126,136,137,040, A2, B2, E2, 550, and 10(ex 450)
· In case you use the subway you should always go first to ‘fix’ metro station and afterwards take one of the buses listed above. You will find the ‘fix’ bus stop as soon as you get out of the subway on your right (at Syggrou Avenue). The exit of the subway that leads to the bus stop and taxi station is the one straight forward as you leave the ticket control machines.
· You may also take a taxi from ‘fix’ as there is a taxi station as soon as you get out of the subway (the taxi station is next to the bus stop). It will take you to the venue in 2-3 minutes and will cost you no more than 2,80€ which is the minimum fee.
· Once you take the bus you are at Syggrou Av. and you should stop at ‘Pantion University’ which is 3 stops after ‘fix’. As soon as you leave the bus, move forward to Fragkoudi street (it’s the street straight ahead and it’s vertical to Syggrou Avenue) and you will find the General Secretary of Communication and General Secretary of Information building at 50m on your left. The entrance is on your left at 20m.
From Syntagma (or the streets next to the square, i.e. Ermou, Mitropoleos or Filellinon):
· Taking a taxi from Syntagma square (Filellinon street) you will get at the venue in 10-15 min. approximately and it will cost you from 3€ to 4€
· Once you choose the subway (Syntagma metro station)you should go to ‘fix’ metro station (direction to ‘Agios Dimitrios’) which is the third station after Syntagma.
· You could also take buses no106,126,136,137 and noA2, B2, E2 from Syntagma Square(Vasilissis Amalias avenue). The bus stops are opposite to the Greek Parliament’s building. Pantion is the fifth stop after Syntagma. You could also take bus no 040 which leaves from Filellinon Street (Syntagma Square) and Pantion is again the fifth stop after you leave the bus station.
· Once you are at Kolonaki square you may walk down to Syntagma square where you can use the subway (Syntagma metro station) or take a bus (as described above). From Kolonaki square you may walk down from Kanari str (it is a vertical street to Kolonaki square) to Acadimias str. As you cross the road, turn on your left and you will meet Vasilissis Sofias Avenue at 50m (you may see the left side of the Greek parliament building to the opposite). At another 100m on your right you will find the entrance to the subway (next to the Grande Bretagne Hotel) and at 50m (on your left from the subway) you will find the two bus stations of Vasilissis Amalias Avenue so that you can take a bus.
· You could also use a taxi which will cost you from 3,5€ to 5,5€ and will take you to the venue in approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
From Omonia Square:
· Omonia square is the location of the 2, Fashion House Hotel (2, Pireos street) which is the conference hotel. You will find the hotel entrance in front of you as you get out of the ‘Omonia’ metro station from the ‘Pireos street’ exit.
· From Omonia Square (or from a street next to the square, I.e., Athinas, Aeolou, Pireos, Konstantinoupoleos or Stadiou street) you could use the subway (‘Omonia’ metro station), go again to ‘fix’ metro station and then take one of the buses that pass through this bus station.
· In case you choose to take a taxi you will get to the venue in 20-30 minutes approximately and it will cost you from 4,5€ to 6,5€
· ‘Monastiraki’ metro station is at Monastiraki square and in order to get to ‘fix’ metro station you should firstly go to ‘Syntagma’ metro station, change to the red line (‘Agios Dimitrios-Agios Antonios’) and go to ‘fix’.
From Acropolis (Dionisiou Aeropagitou pedestrian walk):
· You may use the subway as next to Acropolis is the ‘Acropolis’ metro station which is one stop from ‘Fix’.
· You may also take a taxi from Syggrou Avenue (which is on your left as you walk away from Acropolis at the end of Dionisiou Aeropagitou) which will cost you from 3€ to 4€ and will take you to the venue in 5 minutes.